Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Pick a Day" Challenge

It's time for another Wednesday challenge at Dude Time Doodles. This time, we are asking you to create a project based on one of these special November Days:

  • World Hello Day - November 21st
  • Thanksgiving - November 24th
  • Stay @ Home Because You're Well Day
My pick was Thanksgiving, how could I not when Fanny Thanks is up for grabs! Since I colored her with a fairly bright orange, I chose some subtle papers to tone it down....but with a comment like "Turkey Farts", how can one tone it down?!
Now it's your turn to have some fun! Pick a "Day" and get on with it BUT not before you check out the other FAB creations from the Design Team!

15 comments:

  1. Fanny sure looks as if she is enjoying cutting that Turkey. Love the colours and the background papers go so well.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't help but love Fanny! Great card, love the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Fab colouring of Fanny, I like the backing paper too.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Michelle what a gorgeous card and I bet it will go down a storm, love the papers to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this card. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love Fanny! Great background paper too. Very cute card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to have you on Cards for Men DT. I'm a follower now. Love your card. You did a great job.
    Hugsz, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on Fanny! Love the colors and your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very lovely! And too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with Fanny! She's such a doll!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny, Michelle! Fanny at her best again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Fanny and her farts! LOL!!! She looks fantastic - love the colors you chose! Thanks for showcasing her! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, ha, what a funny and great card!! Love your colouring and the paper.

    Thanks for your many sweet words in my blog *hug* And sorry for me being terrible to write back to you.

    Hugs, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the paper you've used on this fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michelle...this is the best! I love it. Your cards are SO fantastic. I scrolled and scrolled and I love them. Your Aud "funny" card is great. I love the angles of the sentiment on the Thanksgiving Turkey card. You are a funny one! Have a great Sunday. Blessings. Samara

    ReplyDelete