Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring/Summer Challenge

Our challenge this week at Aud Sentiment is Spring/Summer colors! The winner of this challenge will win a fab prized from our sponsor, Heart Song Designs.

For my submission I used is called Snail and Friend by Heart Song Digis. I applied Crackle Accents to the shell and Glossy Accents to the red flowers. I also used Stickles and my glitter Spica pens.

Challenges:

Crafty Creations - Flower Power

Little Red Wagon - Spring Colors

Scrap-Creations - Spring

Cupcake Craft - Spring is in the air

Digi Makeover - Bright Colors

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love those bright flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great job. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! It is so bright and cheery. The image is adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Michelle, the bright colours are so cheery and I love this sweet little snail...too cute :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete