Sunday, March 17, 2013

On an Easter roll

 Not sure what's going on but I've been on a roll and have created a few Easter cards this weekend...maybe it's because I've been trying to forget the stairclimber that keeps calling my name but I'm too lazy to get my cardio over and done with today!



This is an image by Bugaboo stamps,  Hoppy Occasions - Easter.  I colored the image with my Copic Markers and added some stickles and glossy accents.  The sentiment is from the Easter Sentiments collection by Whimsie Doodles.  I used an embossing folder by Sizzix for the bottom of the card and the blue paper and the ribbon, etc. is from my stash.

Challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - Clean and Simple
Creative Moments - Add a Sentiment



 

This also is an image and sentiment by Bugaboo, Happy Easter to Ewe.  The papers are from the DeLovely collection by Cosmo Cricket.

Challenge:
Sketchy Friday

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card! love the bright colors and your great take on the sketch... Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Friday, hope to see you joining us again next time...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, love your cards and the fun bright papers and cute images! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday!! I think I would be crafting and putting off the treadmill too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, two gorgeous card I love them both, love those images they look such fun. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so fun!
    I love the take on the sketch and your image and papers are beautiful.
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketchy Friday.
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing our CAS challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply put these are adorable! love the images, color and layout. Clean and simple is awesome on your top card. Thank you so much for sharing your fantabulous inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are two of my favorite images :) Love how you used the clips! Great cards...Thanks so much for joining us at Sketchy Friday and good luck on the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love what you did with the sketch! thanks so much for joining us at Sketchy Friday - we have posted up a new sketch for the week and I hope you will be able to join us again - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete