Monday, September 16, 2013

School Time at Creatalicious

September means School is in, yahooo!  I for one am glad to be sending my boys off to school, time to get back to the grind and the wonderful routine!

Creatalicious is celebrating school with a the challenge theme of "School Time".  Our sponsor for this challenge is Scrappiness Designs and they will supply the winner of this challenge with a $7 gift certificate for any purchase at their store!

I used the Hey, Robot cards, elements and papers to create this card to welcome back the kidlets to school.  This is my first time with using digital kits and wow, is it ever fun and quick!

For the welcome back tag I used some leftover Creative Memories stickers to spell Welcome back and used some ribbon from my stash and attached them to the tag with colored staples.  The school charm is also from my stash.

Now it's your turn to get your creative juices going, I can hardly wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment